- Download virtualsense-bsl from here
- Ensure that you have the necessary packages to compile programs that use libusb (on Debian or Ubuntu systems, you might need to do
apt-get install libusb-dev). After that, unpack and compile the source code with:
tar xvfz VirtualSenseBSL.tar.gz cd VirtualSenseBSL make WITHOUT_READLINE=1
- After compiling, install the binary by running (as root):
- Download VirtualSenseSDK from here
- Ensure that you have a suitable JDK (Java Development Kit). If not you can install it by:
apt-get install openjdk-7-jre
- Install Ant compiler
apt-get install ant
- Install srecord package used for manipulating EPROM load files
apt-get install srecord
- Install Eclipse IDE
apt-get install eclipse
- Open Eclipse and go on File > Import, select Existing Projects into Workspace and click Next.
- Check Select archive file, browse VSDK package previous downloaded, uncheck all projects detect on Projects section except VirtualSense SDK.1.1.0 and click Finish.